Employment at EEC
- With a great team of employees and team members we have one of the most professional management structure in the coaching and training industry.
- Working with us involves responsibility, delegation, discipline, focus on the student customer, idea generation & formation, delivery,positive attitude and a will and passion to make a positive impact on an entire generation of students who study with us each year.
- Our workplaces are clean and hygienic air conditioned spaces with award winning architectural & interior designs (source: Society Interiors Magazine July 2008 Edition) Customers and employees both enjoy a positive atmosphere of working and learning.
- Talent acquisition, recognition and career grooming is an ongoing priority task for any good organization and also a mark of good management practice.
Current and Ongoing positions at EEC Centers in Gujarat include:
- Teaching talent for standardized tests such as IELTS, TOEFL iBT, GRE, GMAT, SAT. Faculty openings for both verbal and math areas.
- English Language Teaching talent for the Spoken English programs at different levels.
- Teaching talent for career courses of DTP, Air Hostess & Hospitality Training.
- Customer Care officers to take care of front desks and customer needs. Junior Officers and Supervisor level applications are invited.
- Study Abroad counselors for admissions and visa guidance office. Our focus countries include Canada, USA, Australia, UK and New Zealand for study abroad division. Essay Editors and support staff applications may also be considered on a space available basis.
- Managers and Center Head(s) with talent that shows in their work & experience.
Work with Us
Should you be interested in any of the above positions and seeking a glorious career with the leader in education & training. Please email us your resume and schedule an interview over the phone or in person with us.Please email your CV to: [email protected] & [email protected]Contact Now