What is PTE ?
EEC is a PTE Professional Partner. We helps students prepare in our classroom coaching, provide imported training materials and books and help take exam dates for students.
Our aim is to help our students achieve success in the PTE. In line with this, our trainers cater to the students’ needs by providing top quality PTE coaching. They design the curriculum and schedule in a way that suits the students best. As a top PTE coaching centre, we have trainers who evaluate the strengths and weaknesses of the students, and then design an individualised study plan.
Through different PTE Coaching strategies like Efficient Time Management, Mock Tests, Problem Solving and Strategy Sessions we give our students the best training they need.
The PTE Academic assesses the real-life English skills you will need at your university and living abroad. Not only does PTE assess speaking, listening, reading and writing, but also reflects real-life settings, as well as testing academic skills.
PTE Academic is the world’s leading computer-based test of English for study abroad and immigration. If one is ready to apply to university or for a Australian visa and need proof of your English proficiency, one can use PTE Academic. PTE Academic assesses listening, reading, speaking and writing all via computer in a single 3 hour test session.
PTE Academic test
- To complete a PTE Academic test, candidate needs to attend a secure Pearson test centre. Candidate uses a computer and headset to listen to, read and respond to questions.
- PTE Academic assesses real-life, academic content. During the test, the candidate hears excerpts from lectures and view graphs and charts. The candidate hears a range of accents in the test, from British and American to non-native speakers, in order to be exposed to the type of accents to be encountered in everyday life.
- Candidates can schedule their tests as little as twenty-four hours in advance, sit a single three-hour test session and receive results within five business days.
- PTE offers flexible test dates. In 2014, test sessions were available 300 days of the year. Candidates can choose from test centres in 150 locations worldwide. The PTE exam is approved by the Australian Government. PTE exam is accepted by thousands of academic programmes, including Harvard, Yale and INSEAD.
- Candidates can send their scores to as many institutions as they choose – there are no additional fees for extra score reports and you don’t need to choose the institutions before taking the test.
Why choose EEC ?
- Most of our students get high marks in PTE.
- High quality Teaching Aids
- Study material imported from Pearson PTE directly.
- Appropriate learning environment. Excellent infrastructure.
- Supportive and friendly staff
- Affordable pricing.
- Regular tasks for handling language challenges
- Frequent mock-ups